Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND)
Welcome to our SEND information page. At Tithe Farm Primary we have two SENDCo's, Mrs Lorna Ryan and Mrs Kathryn Maloney.
If you have any concerns about your child’s additional needs or progress, you should firstly contact your child’s class teacher as they will know them best. However, if you would prefer to speak to one of our SENCos then email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school office on 01582 865047.
Our Accessibility Plan & SEND policy are available on our School Policies page, click on the link below to take you straight there.
- SEND Information Report 2022-2023.pdf
- Tithe Farm - SEND in a Nutshell 2022.pdf
- SEND Annual Report 2022.pdf
- SEND Whole School Provision Map - 2022-2023.pdf
- Policies - including the SEND Policy, Accessibility Policy and Admissions Policy
- The Local Offer
Helpful Links and Documents