Pupil Premium Grant
Pupil Premium Grant (PPG) is additional funding given to schools and academies to
- raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and close the gap between them and their peers.
- Support children and young people with parents in the regular armed forces.
The grant was first introduced in April 2011. Schools and academies receive funding based on the number of pupils who have been eligible for Free School Meals at any point in the last 6 years (Ever6).
Funding Allocation for 2022 -2023
- £1,385 for each eligible primary aged pupil
- £2410 Pupils who have been adopted from care or have left care
- £2,410 for each Looked After Child
- £320 for each Service Child