When our children move onto the next stage in their learning journey we know that the Tithe Farm Way has ensured that they have the knowledge, skills and confidence to strive for their dreams.
Through our knowledge rich curriculum our children will leave us as:
- Intelligent talkers with strong communication skills (both written and verbal) who also listen respectfully and with tolerance to the views of others.
- Insatiable readers who have a passion for learning and becoming immersed in a text.
- Inclusive citizens who are kind, respectful and honest; demonstrating an inclusive attitude and have a sense of their role in our wider society.
- Impeccably behaved individuals who have a strong sense of self and a confidence in their own abilities
- Individuals who take pride in all that they do, always striving to do their best.
- Resilient individuals who have the ability to persevere even when things get tough.
The document below outlines the impact of our curriculum on pupil performance in the academic year 2022-2023.