During these unusual times, Foxes have been working hard to do their learning at home. Below are just some examples of the fabulous things they've been doing at home.
Welcome to Foxes!
We are a Year 4 class. Our teacher is Miss Owen and our teaching assistant is Mrs Walker.
We have PE on a Tuesday morning and Friday afternoon. Children should come to school in their PE kits on these days.
At the moment, all of our lessons are outside, so your PE kit should include suitable outdoor footwear, plain jogging bottoms and a rugby shirt/plain jumper.
- Children are expected to read daily for about 15 minutes. This does not necessarily need to be to an adult, and can be either their library book or their reading scheme book.
- Homework is set using Microsoft Teams on a Friday afternoon, and is due back in by the following Friday.
- Each week, children will receive about half an hour of Maths and English homework.
- The Maths homework is set online at www.mymaths.co.uk
- Each child has their own login, and have instructions explaining how to access the homework on their password card.