Welcome to Diamond Class
- To establish an atmosphere that is secure and reassuring, and that builds on the warmth and trust of home.
- To create a happy, sharing and caring environment where all children enjoy coming and are excited by learning through play and so become independent active learners.
- To provide a well-planned and enriched curriculum that underpins all future learning by supporting, fostering and developing children physically, emotionally and intellectually
- To encourage and develop positive attitudes – respect for each other’s ideas, taking turns and sharing, so that each child can be accepted as an individual with different needs, skills and interest
Each child is assigned a Key Person to support them in:
- Helping to ensure that every child’s care is tailored to meet his/her individual needs
- Helping your child become familiar with the setting and offering a settled relationship for the child
- Building a relationship with the child's parents
8.30 am – 11.30 am
12.30 pm – 3.30 pm
We also offer 2 year old funding places and 30 hours.