We are working tirelessly to keep our school community safe. Please follow the procedures in school (detailed below) and stick to the government advice of being with only six people - anywhere and hands - face - space.
In school we ask that:
- Any parent/carer coming onto the school site wears a face covering and come alone where possible.
- No parent/carer enters the building anywhere on the site.
- You stay 2 metres away from staff and stand away from the school/class entrance when you drop off and collect your child.
- Children bring the minimum of personal possessions into school; just a coat, lunchbox if needed and reading book.
- Homework is done on-line were possible, using TEAMs.
- Children wear their PE kit to school on PE days.
- Drop off and collect promptly.
- Do not linger on the school site, drop off/collect - then leave immediately.
- If you need to speak to a teacher or member of staff please telephone or email the school office.
-Drop off is from 8.30 until 8.50. Collections (if your child is not in a catch up group) is 2.50 for Reception, 2.55 for Key Stage 1 and 3.05 for Key Stage 2.
- Collection after catch up groups is 3.30.
- Please socially distance around the site and whilst waiting to enter the site.
- DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILD OR ENTER THE SITE if you or your child has a temperature, persistent cough or loss of sense of smell or taste. Lesser symptoms can also be a sore throat and upset stomach.
- If you or your child has any of the COVID symptoms you will not be permitted back onto the school site until you have a negative test result or have self-isolated for 14 days.
This is all detailed in the risk assessment below.